Peterbilt 579 cruise control not working
- The system is not a substitute for normal safe driving procedures . It will not compensate for any driver impairment, such as drugs, alcohol, or fatigue . Should the system become inoperative, it could jeopardize the safety or lives of those who depend on the system for safety . The system will not sense objects if the sensor view is obstructed.
- it sounds like it may be a can module problem.this is the module that controls the gauges and interfaces with the ecm and other inputs.i am a tech at a pete/international dealership.have them plug into it with the esa service tool and there should be fault codes for the dash and any module problems.this is a multiplex wire system and the gauges
- 5mg cardarine reddit. QSC Chrome Hood Mirror Left Driver Side for Kenworth T680 Peterbilt 579.MSRP: $182.85. QSC Chrome Hood Mirror Left Driver Side for Kenworth T680 Peterbilt 579 High quality chrome parts. Strong and durable with stylish design Direct OE replacement.Easy to install Compatible with L59-6003-201 This listing is for 1x. 2020 PETERBILT, 579, Heavy Duty
- Other thing tried, is setup jake with cruise enable, set maximum engine braking as 0.1 mph over, accelerate above cruise speed and let off and it doesn't jake it just comes down to the cruise speed Tried setup service brake activate, tap brake, doesn't come on. Thoughts?
- The cruise is not working, have jumped brake light switch and clutch pedal switch and it shows they are both okay. I wonder if it's the fuse however can't find a fuse for just cruise control Answered in 9 minutes by: 5/15/2016 I see. Thanks for the information. You are very welcome my friend. I am happy I could help. Cat Man, Cat Engine Expert